Why buy several power tools when this one can tackle many jobs all by itself? This easily affordable multifunction power tool from Chicago Electric works at 21000 OPM to put some real power into the tough jobs, and it's easy to switch the attachments depending on the task at hand. The multifunction power tool cuts through cable, air ducts, downspouts, plasterboard and pipes... sands down cement, concrete, stone, plaster, tile adhesive, paint and wood... even saws through wood up to 2 in. thick! A multi-use tool like this is perfect for remodeling and repair jobs, as well as hobbies, tile, car repairs, even scraping freshly painted windows or old floor coverings.
- Delivers 0-21000 OPM (oscillations per minute)
- Unique spindle and blade arbor design positively locks the blade in 7 forward positions for added versatility
- Perfect for remodeling and repairs jobs, as it can be used for hobbies, tile, car repairs, windows or floor coverings
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- Sealed bearings for long life
- Low vibration design
Blades and attachments sold separately.